Monday, June 6, 2016

Photo Highlights From Live @ The Marquee Cork 2015.

Throughout 2015 I certainly attended more concerts than I documented on this blog.
Obviously there should be a particular reason for not updating about the shows I went to but I have to admit that I will have to blame it on my own disorganisation.
However I always bring the camera and  photos aplenty were taken at the many shows I attended and I will be posting more of these later.
I was fortunate enough to get to 5 gigs at The Marquee, Cork in 2015, obviously a diverse selection but all very memorable and thoroughly enjoyable. 
Beck @ The Marquee Cork
June 16th 2015.
Mike Scott
The Waterboys @The Marquee Cork
June 28th 2015.
Nile Rodgers@ The Marquee Cork
July 10th 2015
Status Quo @ The Marquee Cork.
July 12th 2015.
ZZ Topp @ The Marquee Cork
June 22nd 2015.

No comments: